Monday, 19 September 2011


Over the summer I did quite a few pitches for jobs that didn't happen.
Firstly i was asked to test for a 15 m mural for a coffee shop.
I did a 1-2m section for the test. The idea from the client was that the mural would tell the 'story' behind coffee and would be able to break down into 16 different usable illustrations. This was a good challenge but in trying to make the mural encompass 16 sections the overall section lost something- a change in scale and the rythym of it became quite flat. If the job had progressed, a bolder section would of been needed in the following meters. This also partly happen because I found it problematic working on screen for something thats should be at a large scale.

No comments: